Reverse Thrust Progressive Shaft Puller
This unique configuration is further enhanced by the wedging effect of the shaft under the clamp, transferring more thrust with no slippage resulting in a more efficient setup.
To ensure safe shaft removal a 700 Lbs (350 Kg) compression spring lodged in the drive assembly ensures rapid separation of head and shaft just as the epoxy bond starts to yield. This ensures that the shaft tip and shaft adapter are not weakened from the applied heat.
- Compact design built around parts and components with a proven track record.
- Reverse pull design utilizes the low friction, lead screw ramp to maximum thrust.
- Reverse pull leverage?s shaft taper to reduce slippage and maximize thrust transfer.
- Rigid and Inherently stable, low wear low friction twin guide rod configuration.
- Stationary hosel, can be thoroughly heated with precision and control.
- Suitable for any length hosel with or without shaft adapter.
- Bench Pull tested to 3000 Lbs (1350 Kg)
A new concept in shaft extractor capable of developing up to 3,000 Lbs. of thrust against the hosel effortlessly with less than 3 Ft/Lbs of torque (1350 kgf @ 0.4 kgf) torque applied at the handle! For this design We've leveraged the low friction recirculating ball screw and down ramp thread profile to produce a multiplier effect which is further enhanced by transferring and distributing the load directly to the casing instead of the lead screw itself!
This product is dropshipped. For a shipping quote please get in touch with us via Live Chat or the link below.