Ratchet Vise Clamp
A handy ratchet vice clamp which automatically adjusts to any size shaft and pressure level thanks to a ?Jam Cam? machined from Heat treated High Speed Steel to minimize wear and tear from repeated clamping action.
- Jam Cam design is ideal for handling clubs, gripping, trimming etc.
- Works with any diameter shaft tip or butt without adjustment.
- Non-marring, non-slip soft rubber jaws with ?Power Rib? reinforcement.
- Can be bolted down to a work bench, gripping stand or held in a vice.
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally. Mounting bolts included.
75 mm clamp length is all a clubmaker will ever need to clamp a golf shaft without slippage. This is achieved by taking into account a shaft?s rate of taper and the radial pressure developed by the cam. ?Copy Cat? designs featuring longer jaws are not as stiff and thus do not offer any advantage over our design as the force is spread over a larger area, thus reducing its effectiveness!
A handy ratchet vise clamp that automatically adjusts to any size shaft and pressure level. The Jam Cam is ideal for securing shafts and clubs for gripping, cutting, etc.
This product is dropshipped. For a shipping quote please get in touch with us via Live Chat or the link below.