R&A Golf Grip Scanner
Digitized grip contour lines captured using the high resolution laser are formatted using a 3D data matrix and stored as a native DXF file which can be manipulated using standard cad software and regenerated as a 3D wire mesh which can be analyzed at will.
Turn Key System
- Custom System Designed and built to order using off the shelf components.
- Custom software built around core functionality of the system.
- Line laser scanner offers ease of use, speed and micron level accuracy.
- Servo driven C and X axis offers finite control for investigating areas of interest.
- Plug and play PC driven system. VB.net programming.
We?ve designed this Golf Grip Line Scanner to digitize the contour of golf grips for the purpose of investigating grip geometry and structure that may reveal features deemed non-conforming under the rules.
While line scanners are nothing new, our design was build from the ground up using off the shelve components which we drove using software developed in house specifically for the purpose. This allowed us to deliver a lean and highly efficient system at a reasonable cost.
This product is dropshipped. For a shipping quote please get in touch with us via Live Chat or the link below.