Programmable Epoxy Cure System 7 240V
EPOXY CURING SYSTEM 7 with Digital Temperature Controller & Recorder
Built around our original fast cure epoxy cure system the Auditor Omega proportional Engine has a two stage, temperature controlled, time dependant firing rate, that brings the common rail curing rack to the target temperature quickly with minimal overshoot. This reduces the effect of rise time leading to stage 1 & 2 of the cure cycle while optimizing soak time at temperature within a narrow band not exceeding +/- 3 C.
This modality of operation greatly benefits most two part epoxy adhesives where the first stage provides sufficient kinetic energy to quickly initiate the chemical reaction leading to the 2nd stage high temperature cure cycle needed to promote high density cross linking of the reactants. This produces a more complete reaction, giving the bond achieved best possible mechanical Properties of strength and durability.
To assist process engineers and lab technicians to develop, test and bench mark cure profiles, the Auditor Omega features a bi-directional recipe upload/download function with cure cycle data recording capability.
- Digitally controlled, 2 Step, Time & Temperature Epoxy cure system.
- Memory for 10 unique user defined adhesive curing profiles.
- USB Upload & download of curing profiles with built in temperature recorder.
- Applies heat up to 1 hour from 50~200 C / 122~392 F per step.
- On board common rail temperature sensing with a +/- 3 C accuracy.
- Reduces time to handling strength from hours to minutes*
- Heat insulated, lever actuated pegs for quick loading and unloading of clubs.
- Holds up to 7 clubs, allowing ample spacing between golf heads.
- Powerful, low maintenance 500W sealed cartridge heater.
- Compact wall mount installation reduces footprint!
Designed primarily for OEM golf club manufacturers for bench marking the suitability of structural epoxy adhesives to be used for shafting golf clubs in a production environment.
The Auditor Omega Digital epoxy cure system provides both the control and accuracy needed to develop unique curing profiles that drastically cut down handling time between assembly steps without compromising optimal adhesive performance.
This product is dropshipped. For a shipping quote please get in touch with us via Live Chat or the link below.