Programmable Epoxy Cure System 3 240V
EPOXY CURING SYSTEM 3 Compact with Digital Temperature Controller & Recorder
Sufficient for 3 clubs, this unit heats faster and is more responsive because of the smaller thermal load and higher power density available at the pegs. Temperature rise, soak time at temperature are mastered by the proportional control engine within a very narrow range.
Best suited for the smaller labs, custom clubs retail fitting stations and tour vans in need of a fast turn around under tight schedules.
The Auditor Omega?s bi-directional recipe upload/download function with cure cycle data recording capability are also retained on this unit.
- Digitally controlled, 2 Step, Time & Temperature Epoxy cure system.
- Memory for 10 unique user defined adhesive curing profiles.
- USB Upload & download of curing profiles with built in temperature recorder.
- Applies heat up to 1 hour from 50~200?C / 122~392?F per step.
- On board common rail temperature sensing with a +/- 3 C accuracy.
- Reduces time to handling strength from hours to minutes*
- Heat insulated, lever actuated pegs for quick loading and unloading of clubs.
- Holds up to 3 clubs, allowing ample spacing between golf heads.
- Powerful, low maintenance 500W sealed cartridge heater.
- Compact wall mount installation reduces footprint!
A compact version of our Auditor Omega Epoxy curing rack, this unit offers all the features and advantages of the original design but with a smaller foot print and faster response time.
This product is dropshipped. For a shipping quote please get in touch with us via Live Chat or the link below.