Professional Lie & Loft Measuring Gauge
Classic Lie & Loft Measuring Gauge
The iconic gauge that defined today's lie and loft measuring standard 25 years ago, is still relied on by OEM's and casting houses alike for measuring specifications on woods, irons, hybrids and putters as they move through production.
This minimalist no fuss Spec gauge is cast from Melanite steel and machined to very fine tolerances. The bed and sliders are hand lapped and all surfaces are matted to achieve very tight geometrical tolerances for perpendicularity, circularity and parallelism.
The Green gauge measures lie, loft, face angle, face progression and hosel offset. Off the shelve accessories can be added to this gauge to extend its functionality as desired. This gauge is now by far the most cost effective solution for controlling irons and putters.
- 10" Radius lie angle divider -90~55 Degree Lie angle scale.
- Geared micro-metric lie angle control.
- Precision guided Shaft slider with 4"travel.
- 5" Wide apron with 3" X-Y travel.
- 3.5? Wide alignment edge for irons & putters.
- 4" Radius Face angle gauge.
- Meehanite cast Steel frame.
- Machined and lapped guide ways.
- Oven baked hard Enamel coating.
A professional heavy duty golf clubhead measuring gauge used by casting houses and OEM manufacturers to specify lie and loft angle, hosel offset, face progression, face angle, bulge, roll, and hosel to sole length measurements - on both woods and irons (where applicable).
This product is dropshipped. For a shipping quote please get in touch with us via Live Chat or the link below.