Pro-Tour Iron and Hybrid Lie & Loft Bending Gauge
Classic Pro-Tour Bending Gauge
However and with today?s clubhead makers deviating from the established nomenclature; It has become difficult for clubmakers to distinguish a 5 iron that falls under the 24/38 benchmark and the 5 iron that isn't. This is where the Classic Tour Pro distinguishes itself as it re-establishes the correct loft for each iron's position in the set to closing the distance gap evenly between clubs.
- Designed to the 24/38 benchmark for Loft & length progression.
- Short stroke, closest to the hosel protractor arrangement.
- Has the widest adjustment range of any bending gauge.
- Shaft always upright, reduces walk-around space requirement.
- Fitted with our best ever Isostatic clamping system.
- Works for irons, hybrids, wedges and chippers.
- Back clamp with quick release split nut (rarely needed!)
- Wide range of optional accessories.
- Fits on all our 1507xx bending stands and swivel tops.
A classic and up to date design that harkens back to the days when clubhead manufacturers followed the 24/38 benchmark. All that a clubmaker had to do back then was to mount the iron in the gauge at the corresponding clubhead number to determine whether the iron had a stronger or weaker loft, and by how many degrees it had to be adjusted to yield the distance gap and flight trajectory that worked best for the golfer.
This product is dropshipped. For a shipping quote please get in touch with us via Live Chat or the link below.