Manual Shaft Spine Finder
The Manual Shaft Spine Finder provides a quick and accurate method for locating the neutral bending axis on a golf shaft. This ensures the correct shaft to head alignment which helps improve impact feel consistency while minimizing shot dispersion.
This spine finder differentiate itself from other spine finders (two axially mounted bearings) by having two sets of cantilevered bearing, which require way much less force to be applied to the shaft tip in order to induce rotation. Less force is always better as it eliminate the possibility of cracking the shaft or initiating premature fatigue of the graphite matrix.
Another benefit of this design is that the shaft tip is loaded using a handle that has a set of bearings that support the shaft centrally, aiding in the precision of the spinning process.
- Spine assembled wholly assembled clubs like drivers & irons.
- Spines raw shafts as well as gripped shafts.
- Cantilevered a roller bearings minimize bending stresses on the shaft.
- Capped roller bearings minimize the possibility of cutting into the shaft.
- Bearings fitted to the loading handle add s feel and precision to the spinning process.
- Spine tool can be held in a vise or bolted directly onto a bench.
The GolfMechanix Manual Shaft Spine Finder provides a quick, accurate, low-cost method for locating the neutral bending axis on a golf shaft. This ensures the correct clubhead-to-shaft orientation, improving impact feel consistency, while minimizing shot dispersion.
This product is dropshipped. For a shipping quote please get in touch with us via Live Chat or the link below.