Maltby Bounce Angle Gauge
- Suitable for all types of irons & wedges including left handed models.
- Measures lie, loft, face progression, hosel offset, hosel to sole length and hosel depth in one easy setup.
- Measures designed & effective sole width, sole angle and leading edge height.
- compare and evaluate effective bounce angle between wedges using ralph's triangle method.
- 2 points tangent reduces parallax errors when when measuring sole angle.
- Ergonomic 360 Swivel base allows wedges to be surveyed from any angle.
- Wear resistant hard anodized base and parts.
- Engraved numerals, markers and scales.
A classic bounce angle gauge designed by Ralph Maltby and refreshed by Golfmechanix with permission. This version has all the functionality of the original design to which we've added a few more practical features, turning this gauge into a complete wedge customization and design work station.
This product is dropshipped. For a shipping quote please get in touch with us via Live Chat or the link below.