FUJIKURA VENTUS TR BLUE WOOD SHAFT
Introducing a new profile to the lineup, VENTUS TR. Born from the continuous quest for improvement and backed by enso®–driven analytics and Tour feedback, VENTUS TR builds upon one of the most trusted and best-selling wood shafts in Fujikura history. TR is a new mid launch, low spin profile in the VENTUS line. Welcome to the next level of VENTUS performance.
VELOCORE TECHNOLOGY + SPREAD TOW FABRIC
With VeloCore Technology providing an incredibly stable platform for performance, the additional integration of a unique Spread Tow carbon fabric works in unison to create advanced overall stability without compromising player feel.
Ongoing enso® analytics show that the shaft undergoes tremendous stress in the mid/handle section during the transition and downswing. By incorporating an incredibly strong and ultra-lightweight Spread Tow carbon fabric, VENTUS TR is able to increase torsional stiffness in this specific section, helping to even further reduce twist and ovalization during the swing.
- Spread Tow Fabric - An ultra-high modulus and lightweight composite woven material used to increase torsional stiffness and stability without adding excess weight.
- VeloCore Technology - A multi material bias core using full-length Pitch 70T carbon fiber to create an incredibly stable platform.
- enso® Analytics - Capturing at +1,000 fps, our proprietary 3D motion capture system allows us to further explore and fully understand the relationship between the shaft and the player leading to the development of industry-leading shaft performance.
- MAXIMUM CARBON FIBER CONTENT
- LIGHTWEIGHT PHANTIUM FINISH
- 40 TON CARBON FIBER
- ULTRA HIGH MODULUS CARBON FIBER
VENTUS TR BEND PROFILE