Digital Universal Bending Gauge
Digital Universal Club Head Bending Gauge
Powered with our digital Auditor PI engine, this outstanding bending gauge can now measure as you bend which help mitigate the spring back effect on those soft and malleable irons, and fairways with bendable hosels!
Further more and now with the Auditor Pi; Measurements can be stored directly onto the control module or downloaded for further processing.
One of the benefits of using the Auditor Pi digital engine; is that the gauge can be used to measure lie and loft but also to measure the net lie and loft gap between irons! This can be especially advantageous when trajectory fitting as the net differential can help identify the gaps and overlaps in the set under investigation.
- Specifically designed for handling a wide range of club-head.
- Dual clamping arrangement for woods, irons and hybrids.
- Interchangeable soling pads, face pads and clamps.
- Re-usable dam set for producing unlimited number of moulds.
- 24/38 club head setup offers all the advantages and none of the drawbacks of a fixed setup system (hybrids & woods).
- Lie& Loft protractor mounted on a double stage short stroke linear bearing assembly.
- Adjustable height protractor takes care of long hosels.
- Positive engagement of shaft when measuring.
- Protractor has reading accuracy of 0. 5 degree or better.
- Bolts onto all the golf mechanix stands and swivel heads.
A universal lie and loft bending gauge that does woods, irons, hybrids with brilliance! This new design is built on the 24/36 variable geometry frame of our highly evolved 1509xx series. This arrangement sits the clamped club with the hosel upright, making the club easier to work with and improves bending accuracy.
This product is dropshipped. For a shipping quote please get in touch with us via Live Chat or the link below.