Compact Shaft Cutter and Ferrule Prepping Center 240V
The GolfMechanix Compact Shaft Cutter & Ferrule Prepping Center is the ideal tool for the small workshop and the occasional clubmaker. It provides enough power to cut through steel and graphite shafts, and to turn ferrules down to size.
- CE and UL approved 1/3 Hp 3400 RPM motor available in 120 or 240 Volt.
- 30 inch belt X 1.00 inch width
- Belt speed 3525 ft/minute (1068 meter/minute)
- Cut off saw blade 6.00 Inches X 2 mm
- Blade speed 5287 ft/minute (1602 meter/minute)
- Guarded cut off blade with dust suction outlet
- Removable dust cover with suction outlet
- Belt release lever for fast change over
- Tilt adjustable ferrule turning arm
- Cut off scale with large markings
- Rigid frame construction
- Bolts to a work bench or a stand
The Golfmechanix Shaft cutter and Ferrule prepping centre is the ideal the small workshop or the occasional clubmaker. Clean, compact and well thought-out; this design has the power to slice through steel and graphite shafts, and turn ferrules down to size.
We've re-powered this design with a motor that has 15% more torque, so that heavier belts can be used to cut through deep scratches and buff heavily soiled clubheads to restore them to like new condition.
This product is dropshipped. For a shipping quote please get in touch with us via Live Chat or the link below.