Compact Heavy Duty Shaft Preping Center
The spring tensionned 1"x42" belt sander track can be mounted with a variety of high performance belts such as Trizact & Norax belts for safely prepping graphite shafts, putting a good coarse finish on steel shafts or a shiny luster on ferrules.
Belts can be easily changed by just pressing down effortlessly on the spring loaded lever and passing the belt over the track.
An abrasive flap wheel has been added to safely prep ultra light graphite shaft tips, removing burrs etc.
Two handy work lights can be positioned precisely using the adjustable arms.
- 1/2 Hp 3,400 rpm C SA listed motor.
- 6" High efficiency shaft cut off wheel.
- Quick-change spring tensioned 42" belt track.
- Shaft tip-abrading flap wheel.
- Adjustable ferrule turning arm.
- Dual adjustable work lights.
- Dust extraction vacuum hook up port.
- Integrated frame & motor for easy setup.
- Available in 110V and 220 Volt AC.
The GolfMechanix Industrial Grade Shaft Prepping Center is an integrated work station designed to handle all of your shaft cutting and prepping needs, as well as turning down and finishing ferrules.
The powerful 0.5 Hp 3,400 RPM motor provides ample power and is fitted with our high performance 6 inch cutoff wheel to easily slice through steel and graphite shafts, with very little dust or noise pollution! A graduated ruler ensures cutting accuracy.
This product is dropshipped. For a shipping quote please get in touch with us via Live Chat or the link below.