Club Length Ruler with RH-LH Lie Angle Soling Plate
?Standard? Club Length Ruler
This ruler?s advantage over the described method is that the ruler is set flat over a bench, with the club centred against a lie angle gauge hinged exactly at the intersection of the shaft centreline and sole tangent. This arrangement eliminates inconsistencies that invariably result from improperly locating the highest point on a sole radii.
- Measures the lengths of assembled and pre-assembled clubs.
- Unique Lie angle gauge hinge design eliminates soling inconsistencies.
- Shaft pins align club with lie angle gauge for consistent results.
- Club length reference guide for woods and irons, Men & Women.
- Highly readable metric & fractional Stanley ruler embedded in frame.
- Lie angle gauge ensures playing length conformance.
- Measures both right-hand and left-hand clubs.
- Measures clubs up to 47" in length.
We?ve devised this club length ruler for clubmakers accustomed to measuring club length using the ?standard? method where by a 48? ruler is placed behind the back of the club at the heel with the centre of the sole touching the ground while in the address position.
This product is dropshipped. For a shipping quote please get in touch with us via Live Chat or the link below.