Auditor Club Length Tipping Ruler
?True Length? tipping ruler
An essential quality control tool and a clubmakers ?dream? ruler that has all the functionality needed to measure and setup a whole set of shaft for butt and tip trim to a specific playing length in matter of minutes using the calibrated sliders built on the side of the ruler. Clubs including pre-assembled ones can be measured accurately to the desired playing length prior to butt trimming using the lie angle soling plate and guide. Unique to this design; the ruler is produced from a custom extrusion featuring a deep Nested V that guide the shaft or club to prevent rolling while minimizing length wise misalignments.
- Marks a whole set of custom fit shafts consistently at 1/2? increment.
- Error free setup of trimming guides to the desired playing length.
- 3 Trimming guides provided for irons, Woods and utility clubs.
- Trimming guides work on right handed as well as left handed clubs.
- Measures the lie and loft angle of golf clubs. (with alignment aid)
- Measures club length to the R&A and USGA specifications.
- Heavy duty extrusion has a V-through to restrains shafts from rolling.
- Measure the length of golf clubs and shafts up to 48? long.
- Ideal for aligning spine marks and logos.
- Easy to setup and use. Weighs over 2 Kg (4.4Lbs) will not creep!
- More reliable than the proverbial yard stick!