VENTUS and VeloCore technology dominated the paradise states this weekend with three Tour victories in Florida, California, and Hawaii.
The champions of the PGA Tour, LPGA Tour and Champions tour all trusted multiple VENTUS shafts with VeloCore technology in their woods. These victories continue to validate the performance of VENTUS for any golfer throughout their woods & hybrids.
PGA Tour at PGA West in Palm Desert:
- The winner’s bag: Ventus blue 6-X in his driver, Ventus 7-X blue in 3 wood and Ventus blue 8-X in his 5 wood.
- The winner averaged 300 yds off the tee and 73% accuracy
- Fujikura was the #1 shaft brand at the event in Driver, Fairway woods and Hybrids
- The champion used our Ventus blue 6-S in her Titliest driver and Ventus blue 7-S in her 3 wood.
- Fujikura was the #1 shaft brand at the event in Driver & Fairway woods
Champions Tour Mitsubishi Electric Classic:
- The winner’s bag: Ventus black 6-X in driver and Ventus 7-X in his fairway and Black HB 9-TX in hybrid
- The champ’s driving accuracy for the week was 83.3% and his second start and second win on the Champions using Ventus.
Give Ventus a try, buy now at golfshaftsaustralia.com